CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bentonite/aluminum info...Re: p&b shakes - A little help please

unyquity Views: 3,445
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,145,792

Re: bentonite/aluminum info...Re: p&b shakes - A little help please

Thanks for pointing that out (although I already know of MH's viewpoint on psyllium & bentonite).

Hmmm, how to be 'politically correct' and response truthfully at the same time? It's virtually impossible...and since I'm a "calls 'em as I see 'em" kinda gal (and a "call 'em as I KNOW 'em") and I care VERY much about issues regarding organ cleansing and health, I'd be amiss if I didn't say what I know to be true.

I sincerely apologize in advance if this post is offensive to anyone - I am always willing to admit any error in my research and/or experience and replace it with something better IF I'm presented with factual information. Personally, the only thing that truly offends me anymore on Curezone is misinformation (lol, although I still do get my feelings hurt sometimes :)

First, there's hundreds of various posts like this that have always caused me to take what MH says with a grain of salt...and research it further.
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=209978#i

::::sigh:::: it's SO important when assisting others to make SURE we're offering factual information...and yet, I know, there's many times when I've made mistakes or given non-factual advice myself. My father was a teacher, my grandmother a school-marm in a one-room school house. I'm pretty tough on 'teachers' (and myself, when I'm teaching). "There but for the grace of God, go I" are great words to walk life's pathway with. I don't want to cast stones, only teach and illuminate.

The post in question:
>>Dr. John R. Christopher had one thing to teach, colon health.<<

Yes, Dr. Christopher addressed issues of the colon before other things - that's just necessary as no life can sustain life without being able to assimilate nutrients or eliminate waste effectively...but he had FAR more to teach than just that. He cured thousands of people of various diseases; his knowledge of the body and herbology is virtually unparalleled.

>>People who think Dr. Christopher's LBB formula is not the BEST herbal formula to correct the intestines over a lifetime and on the other hand, believe in the insanity of what some call P&B shakes might as well hang herbs up, because they are not for them. Anyone period that believes in the use of P&B shakes is practicing the destruction of the intestinal muscles and again, has no business mixing herbs in their program, because you can't do one thing good and 2 things bad and expect anything good to result.<<

Taking LBB (or ANY herbal containing anthraquinones/emodin) 'over a lifetime' is not safe nor is it healthy. In the absence of EXTREME malformations, one can thoroughly cleanse, restore and heal the digestive tract completely within 6 months or less. We do not have colon issues because of a lack of herbs (any more than we have disease because of a lack of pharmaceuticals).

Dr. Schulze (Dr. Christopher's student) healed thousands of people from incurable diseases by mixing herbs WITH fiber & bentonite, very successfully and without ANY HARM OR DAMAGE to them. I just made a VERY detailed post regarding Dr. Schulzes fiber/bentonite/herb mix here:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1145813#i

It's full of vital information.

>>> Anyone with experience KNOWS the LBB is not a laxative and KNOWS the P&B is nothing but a poison method that fiorces the liver to flush the poisons out of the intestines as fast as possible.<<<

LBB is indeed made up of cathartic/laxative herbs. The two main active ingredients are cascara sagrada and turkey rhubarb. Both contain anthraquinones/emodin and both are considered 'laxative herbs' by both natural healers worldwide and "science". It contains many other herbs for good digestive & overall health, as well. But the mix will not 'make you go' without the laxative emodin containing herbs.

There's simply no truth in the comment that P&B is a poison that forces the liver to flush poisons out of the intestines as fast as possible. It's general knowledge that bentonite adsorbs poisons, holding them effectively so they don't reabsorb into the bloodstream (until they come out with the fecal matter, as bentonite clay cannot be absorbed through the lining of the colon)...and it's been used safely & effectively for centuries. And psyllium is notoriously beneficial for liver health and healing (as well as being a fantastic adjunct/fiber for cleansing the colon). Do a google search on two words: liver, psyllium and you can easily verify.

>>>Anyone taking the dewormer formula and not the LBB has no business taking the dewormer. <<<
'Tis truly a telling statement (and very sad & frustrating to me). Perhaps there are people out there/here that understand natural health and healing (and the use of herbs), and choose to remove parasites without using the laxative herbs (or the other herbs) in LBB. I'm particularly sensitive to the sedating effects of Lobelia and my bowel issues have always been on the IBS side. If I took LBB, I'd be seriously irritating my colon, doubled over with cramps and feeling were drowsy (while I was running to the toilet every few minutes). This would especially be true of anyone with IBS or Crohne's Disease. I cannot take herbs containing emodin. Yet I'm parasite free without taking LBB...and so are thousands of people that cleansed & healed their colon issues long before dealing with the parasites. Ridding the colon of mucoid plaque is THE FIRST STEP in ridding the body of parasites; it's where they first stop, dig in, lay their eggs & feed & breed...they move to other organs later/eventually from there. It takes MUCH more product and time to rid the body of parasites without first thoroughly cleansing the colon of mucoid plaque and achieving natural (as in herb free) peristalis and regularity. MH's blanket statement appears to somehow fear-inspiring or product promoting (or of course, he could sincerely believe what he's saying)...either way, I prefer education myself.

When reading the ensuing thread down from the original post, I'm reminded of how disturbing it is to read of people taking an herbal cathartic product for years or a lifetime (and people promoting it as safe & healthy). That is most CERTAINLY NOT what the fantastic Dr. Christopher taught or had in mind, and relying upon an herb to accomplish what our body should be able to accomplish via a thorough cleansing and diet/lifestyle change is the opposite of true healing. It's using an herbal-band-aid to cover up symptoms (which is no different than what Big Pharma does, only with less toxic ingredients). But it certainly sells a lot of product.

Emodin containing cathartic herbs used over time, turn the lining of the colon black. Prolonged used of cascara sagrada can deplete the body of potassium and cause heart rhythm issues. That's not natural.

Do I recommend cathartic herbs? YES indeedy, but ONLY for the time necessary to 'get going enough' to thoroughly cleanse the colon, cleanse the liver and adjust the diet so that true natural function of all organs can be restored. Many times people can not achieve natural bowel activity (2-3 bms daily, one for every major meal eaten) until their liver is cleansed and bile is flowing freely (bile is our body's natural 'laxative', it creates peristalsis, amongst all it's other attributes)...so it's better to use an herbal adjunct than to be constipated. But Dr. Christopher (nor ANY great healer that I've ever read) ever suggested that they should be used indefinitely in place of proper cleansing, hydrations and diet/lifestyle alterations.

Of course, they're better than Ex-lax, and if folks are gonna be so dull as to not take the appropriate steps to put their body into a natural state of health, well then I guess it's better to have a black colon and take potassium supplements than it is to take OTC's or be constipated. But that's just not necessary...heck, one can easily establish regularity and bowel activity with prune juice!

Again, I sure hope my response wasn't offensive to anyone. I'd honestly rather not have had to compose this post at all, but it really seems necessary to me. As always, if anyone has an factual information to share that would correct anything I've presented, I'm more than willing to learn it. I've come to realize that being proven to be incorrect is truly a HUGE blessing...and I'd like to flush as many 'wrongs' out of my system and liver stones! :)

Blessings -

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (5)