CureZone   Log On   Join
No one does know

molly bloom Views: 2,185
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,143,060

No one does know

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Please feel free to come back and post as often as you wish.

You're right, when I had my condition for over three years my husband, who was very understanding at the beginning, found himself getting very annoyed with me as time went on. It's hard to explain to people about the pain. It's almost like they understand a back condition more than they'd understand this pain. It's just not a well known "popular" condition.

I was on the pain killer cycle big time. My doctor gave me every increasing dosages of all sorts of heavy duty drugs. I was a zombie, and it still wasn't killing the pain.

Costo is like something inside of you. You twist the wrong way and the pain literally shoots through your entire chest cavity. It can drop you to your knees, it can take your breath away. I've cried out in pain in front of complete strangers, and worse in front of clients. It's totally involuntary. And I hardly know when it's going to hit. Like a freight train.

I cured myself the first time. Then it came back after a two year hiatus, and I've just managed to cure it the second time in like four months. I don't know if my particular cure was unique to me, or if it is a shared problem.

I'd be happy to talk about it. Why do you think you got costo? When did it start? Are you under stress (prior to getting it, because I know you must be stressed now!)?

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.084 sec, (1)