CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Normal to a Hit a Nerve while Drilling ?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
  Views: 44,601
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,143,183

Re: Normal to a Hit a Nerve while Drilling ?

Dentists have a financial incentive to work as fast as possible . Some dentists practice for ten years withour ever killing a tooth and some kill them every day according to Frank Jerome DDS. If the dentist attacks your tooth like a construction worker with jackhammer, he is likely to remove healthy tooth structure as well as decay and to overheat the nerve. The more tooth structure removed ,the more likely your tooth is to die . If a dentist kills one of your teeth ,don't assume that such an event was inevitable. Instead , blame the dentist and find another dentist .

DEentists often reccomend unneccessary work . I had more than one dentist tell me to crown several my teeth many years ago . The ones I crowned died or have gum recession and borderline periodontal problems , whereas the others that I was told to crown but did'nt crown or do anything to are fine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)