CureZone   Log On   Join
My ultimate acne theory!

trysten3000 Views: 5,246
Published: 16 years ago

My ultimate acne theory!

Stress lowers immunity which lets your organs weaken and that,in combination with damage just from living (parasites, liver stones , etc) causes your entire system to break down.

Weakened immunity allows bacteria and skin mites to make cities in your face which is a constant source of immunity inflammation, also weakened immunity allows candida to develop in many people.

Having a system so off balance (stress too) definately effects your hormones which makes oil and inflammation flares worse. Good diet is definately important to balancing the body, but for most of us its nowhere near enough alone to correct this horrible state we are in. For some lucky few, it can, but this is because they have not fallen apart to the level a lot of us have. For some, a cleanse, a diet change, or a supplement can be enough to shift the direction and bump the body back to begin balancing, but for a lot of us, its like trying to push a boulder up a huge hill. We try one thing, maybe move the boulder an inch but we get tired, stressed and angry when the boulder isnt moved to the top and down the other side again and the hill is boulder free, so we give up, and the rock moves back down to where we started.

And because we so desparately want a cure, for a lot of us diets, supplements etc become a source of stress in our lives, even if we dont realize it, we have this sad desperation because we not only are having to cut back on foods we love, we know we are doing it because we "dont want acne". The constant stress "I dont want acne" "Im ugly" "this hurts" "I dont want acne" "I dont want acne" "I DONT WANT ACNE" keeps our body in a sick place.

Diets, cleanses, supplements, all of these things have their place in the quest for health. But the number one thing anyone should do, who wants healthy skin is to FORGET YOU HAVE ACNE!

You dont "have" Acne and Acne doesnt "have you". Acne isnt some living monster there to attack and torture us. Its a sign that our bodies, our MINDS, are out of balance. Yes, there are many physical causes for it, depending on how you look at it, but Ive found that its near impossible to know what particular area you may work on will be enough to push that rock off that mountain for you. For some of us, I dont believe working on one thing, such as doing a candida cleanse will ever be enough. I can say Ive done near everything, many of them in a complex program (as in, I did a number of liver flushes, and parasite cleanses, etc. I didnt just do one Liver Flush and expect it to work).

Ive done almost ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to 'fight' my acne. I can only think of about one thing Ive not yet done, which is to give up.

Ever hear the saying "It takes two to fight?" Well its true.

Our bodies want to balance themselves. They want to clear the boulders from the hill on their own. The number one thing stopping it is our thoughts, our feelings, our minds. The universe doesnt know the difference between saying "I have acne and I want it to go away" or "I dont want acne!" all its hearing is "acne acne acne" and all your body is feeling is the stress of "acne acne acne".

Try and close your eyes and focus on the word "acne". What types of images flash through your mind? Bumps, lesions, infections, puss, painful red inflammation? What types of feelings do you feel? Ugliness, sadness, insecurity, pain, depression? Now think about how many times you actually THINK about your acne.

I know, in my case before, I would think about my acne at least 2 out of every 5 minutes of the entire time I was awake any given day. And I wondered why it wasnt going away?

I believe to truly be able to heal, we must first give up. Not in the sense you might think, because it isnt a defeat. Its a win.

Does treatment for skin have its place? Absolutely! I treat my skin twice a day. The rest of the day, I dont really think about it that much. Is diet important, of course. I love feeding my body good fruits, vegetables, grains. I eat like a god. :) The only difference is now I eat more of whatever I want. I dont abuse snack foods but if I want some popcorn or a few potato chips or some chocolate once in awhile, I dont have the slightest guilt about it. Eat. Enjoy. You only live once. (obviously one should avoid foods that truly make them ill, such as allergies, etc).

I dont have "acne" anymore. I have skin. Thats it.
Im more interested in the book Im writing, or the painting Im working on, or what I want to do with my life, and thats a great feeling. Is the boulder still sitting on my mountain? Who knows..Im no longer sitting there stuck under it.

<3

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.043 sec, (3)