CureZone   Log On   Join
Acne clearing up fast with humaworm!!!

snowflowr82 Views: 5,386
Published: 16 years ago

Acne clearing up fast with humaworm!!!

Ive been taking humaworm for 9 days now and have only had two little under the skin issues. When normally i have at least two a day not two in 9 days!!! My skin is much softer even though kinda dry its very very soft to the touch. One of my little problems never even fully surfaced so invisible only felt and is going away without showing!!!!! unbelievable... Now i was warned that it could make it worse before better but it started helping right away for me. Maybe i was lacking in something that is provided in the 25 different herbs he has in each capsule???? I don't know but its really made me realized that i probably had an imbalance that some of these herbs are correcting. I went onto the site humaworm.com and he has all the herbs listed and what they can do for you many of them are for the skin!!!! so i am very pleased and even though i was doing this for parasites which haven't shown themselves yet this is definetly a wonderful side effect!!!!!

I have been doing about 48 hrs of cram studying on herbs now and what i have growing around me here in Alaska that could possibly help my skin!!! I love this sort of stuff learning is soooo fun especially when its about natural medicine and nutrition!!! The plants and herbs put on this earth are here for a reason and i just can't believe how in every geological place on earth there are different things to help many assortments of ailments..... I'm now planning on making some salves (organic from the forest) and possibly teas after doing more reasearch this summer....!!! Anyways sorry had to share my enthusiasm... I will keep you updated if this skin clearing up continues.......

snowflowr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)