CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lung Cancer --Thank you so much!

White Tiger Views: 10,588
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,136,853

Re: Lung Cancer --Thank you so much!

Hi briefglory!

Start taking Olive Leaf Extract tablets that contains olive leaf powder. Make sure
it contains at least 18% Oleuropein. Take 4 of these tablets a day for 5 days...then increase it to 6 tablets a day.

There are no contraindications for olive leaf extract, and is cheap to buy

It is harmless and non-toxic to the body, but it kills several types of cancer cells, and does not harm any healthy cells

I have a dog that had a large malignant tumor a little over 7 inches accross and very lumpy, plus she was leaking blood out of her nipple. After giving her 2 tablets a day for a few days, the tumor has shrunk to about an inch accross now and not leaking blood anymore. It left healthy tissue in it's place.

The vet expected it to burst wide open at any time and kill her. He also said it would not shrink, but grow rapidly and burst wide open and gush blood.

I do not know if this will work for you as well as it did here, but it is harmless enough to try. You will not know what will work unless you try.

Olive leaf extract did kill several types of cancer cell in the laboratory when Upjohn pharmaceuticals was testing it. They stopped testing it when they could not patent it. Upjohn did chemically extract a calcium salts from olive leaf extract, only to find that another company had already patented it.

The brand I am taking now is Oliveplex, but I buy whatever is cheaper on ebay that contains at least 18% oleuropein or higher that is in tablet form.
I am taking 2 tablets 3 times a day because I had prostate cancer. My last test was clean.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)