CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suggestion: as hole deepens, stop digging

LuellaMay Views: 6,621
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,136,454

Re: Suggestion: as hole deepens, stop digging

DB,

What does this link have to do with anything?  What does your post have to do with anything?  It is you who simply, don't get it.  Oh, excuse me, you don't want to get it.  I am convinced that the issue at hand with regard to any debate is not even important to you.  What is important to you is to discredit DQ at whatever cost.  And let me say, you do it quite stupidly.

To have a conversation with you is a complete waste of time, because you just don't get it.  No.... let me rephrase that..... You won't get it.  And that is because you have your own Agenda.  And that agenda is to do all in your power to discredit DQ.  Nothing else.  Even when DQ does point out something favorable with mainstream medicine, although I must say anything favorable with mainstream medicine is almost nonexistent, you even discredit that!  How stupid.  You are so transparent that the world can see it.  You don't even know what you are talking about. 

Bottom line, it is obvious to me and to everyone who reads your posts, except for a select few, ummmmm..... possibly a select one, that you are merely full of crap.

Luella  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)