CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: [video/audio embedded] Re: Government has conceded that a vaccine "contributed" to Autism

naturalgirl Views: 5,100
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,131,973

Re: [video/audio embedded] Re: Government has conceded that a vaccine "contributed" to Autism

I think the gene pool is getting weaker. Weak parents produce only with what they got and if they are polluted what is happening to the offspring? If I had gotten the shots I am sure my son would have been worse. He is on the higher functioning spectrum.He fortuantly is social and wants to please.He spends allot of time rocking back and forth and looking at his hands but he does understand his surroundings.

Also, look at our tap water! Sheesh is anyone surprised by the fact that there was traces of all sorts of medication. I drink only distilled but water is everywhere in the food you buy, your food is grown in it, you shower in it, you can't get away from it even IF you filter your drinking water! Heck, I wonder if the filters can actually get ALL of the contaminates!

My son has had stomach issues ever since he was born. We would be holding him and a bad smell would come from him. So we would take off his diaper and nothing would be there! It was just gas! Now how could a newborn ONLY drinking breast milk have that bad of gas?( I was being really careful diet wise) Plus his diapers are so horrible smelling, worse than typical ones. He also has allergies pretty bad. My sons speech therapist has been working with kids with dev. problems for over 20 years and she said she has seen so many more kids out there now with some type of delay or dev. problem out there. So many more cases coming up that now when you talk about autism there is always someone out there who knows someone with it or like me lives with it daily. The sad thing is we cannot protect ourselves completely from pollution just lower our pollution load by going organic and chemical free food wise. The thing is organic food is grown by tap water.Pollution is in our air etc... Theres not much we can do to really get away from it. Just try to lighten the load.

I better stop now before I get depressed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)