CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Swollen Finger, another strange LF symptom ?

magma Views: 16,501
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,128,574

Re: Swollen Finger, another strange LF symptom ?

momo, thank you for your response, it gives me much to brainstorm and makes me feel less insane to have asked my question. i feel like a hypochondriac, but know that the liver is related to just about everything so why not this? i have not cleansed my kidneys once during these LFs, because of breastfeeding interferring with taking herbs, am now wondering if i'm reaching a point where the Liver-Flush is too hard on me, as the ES is affecting me in more extreme ways all of a sudden. i wonder if flush #8, which cleared a "normal" amount of medium sized soft stones but a huge amount of sludgey stuff before it (slightly yellowish brown), could have released more than i realized. i am feeling a lot more emotionally settled this week than any other time previously after flushing, my next flush will be in one week.
i will look up cellulitis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)