CureZone   Log On   Join
Urinary INFECTIONS = Frequency ? [Note added, about abbreviations.]

fledgling Views: 3,467
Published: 16 y

Urinary INFECTIONS = Frequency ? [Note added, about abbreviations.]

Last night, one of the worst nights of my life for getting up to the bathroom, and NOT sleeping, I came here and, by chance, clicked on what CureZone has labeled the 'Urinary Tract' forum.

It should be called the URINARY INFECTION forum, so that we who suffer can twig to this possibility.

Plus, dear Roooth, points out the simple thing that cured her...at least, it gave her control over Urinary Tract infections.

Begin here...

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1051304#i

[Note; UTI = Urinary Tract Infections, and, ACV = Apple Cider Vinegar, likely raw, as in Bragg's.]

I think I missed this idea because I've been suffering for nearly seven decades, and I didn't recognize the symptoms...I'm too used to them.

See what you think.

F.

Somehow this is only part of my overall reading to get to the bottom of this dreadful problem.

If you'd like to see more of what I think may be a related problem, diet...you could go to the Leptin (Fat) Resistance forum.

These recommended diets seem to be somewhat similar, as far as I have read.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1124766#i

Wouldn't it be great if we only had to simplify our diets, and mind the quantities, to get on top of this?

Hoping,

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)