CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS referred to me by a "Big Pharma Insider"

zabavadad Views: 9,695
Published: 16 years ago

MMS referred to me by a "Big Pharma Insider"

I am having prostate problems, and I hope Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will help. (I am outside the U.S. and still have not been able to find any Sodium Chlorite here) Hopefully I will have some from the U.S. in a week or so.

Anyway I talked with a friend of over 20 years who is a PhD, taught at two major universities, worked in drug research for a HUGE American drug company, and managed studies on EVERY major chemotherapy drug. He was diagnosed a few years ago with Malignant Lymphoma...was told he had 3 months or so to live, he sought alternative therapy, did the IV Sodium Ascorbate which apparantly put the Lymphoma into remission...but a few months ago started on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Liver cancer is the only malignancy left in his body and he told me a couple of days ago his latest PET scan shows it is receding and he feels it will be gone soon. Said the staff at the hospital were in shock when they saw the latest PET scan results. He takes flaxseed oil mixed with cottage cheese every morning, vitamin C among others, and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement which he says is superior to the IV Sodium Ascorbate. Honestly, if anyone but him told me about MMS and sent me the book I would have had a good laugh and deleted it after reading a few pages. However knowing his background and experience (much of which I have left out to protect his privacy) I trust him with my life, if he says it works and is curing his cancer then far as I am concerned IT WORKS.

I am going to have a PSA before I start the MMS (and flaxseed oil also) and I will post my progress here no matter what the results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)