CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone had success using ozone for curing/treating colitis or herpes?

austheretic Views: 11,081
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,121,141

Re: Has anyone had success using ozone for curing/treating colitis or herpes?

Hi I had a direct IV of Ozone and that was very powerful. Problem i had was I couldnt breath for 1 hour after 8cc of ozone was injected into my arm for 10 minutes.

At night I had a deep relaxation to my legs, but the next day my pulse rate shot up to 150/80 . My head felt like it was going to explode for 3 weeks, I was suffereing a lot but my legs did feel relaxed. I was having hyperglaecemic attacks at 11am and 3pm.

I realised that i needed to re-mineralise so I took magnesium supplement together with B complex. I also started eating low GI foods.

I would recommend you start with the insuflation first and let your body adjust to it. Build your immunity. Then try the auto-haemo therapy later if you think the clinic is competent. If you do this therapy you need to make sure all your detox elimination pathways are opened.Get a colonic Irrigation fast!

I highly recommeded Far Infrared Sauna s to release large amounts of toxins through the pores. It detoxifies at a cell level. Search on sunlightsaunas.com I am getting amazing results from this. I also recommend a number of colonics directly after the auto haemo perfusion. You basically need to build your body up your immunity.

You may find that one Auto haemo therpay kills off one set of parasites and awakens others. I found my heart was in pay when the weather was cold. Also at other times. I suspect that parasites set up shop around my heart. I also had a lot of adrenal fatigue after the ozone IV. So make sure you get all the right nutrients back in to your system after the treatments. Juice organic vegatebles.

Hopefully someone more experienced can give you more detailed advice. Take care of yourself. I would advise doing ozone saunas and rectal insuflation, and ears insuflation with colonics and Far Infrared Sauna s before you do the autohaemo perfusion and juicing.

Once you have done these then think about whether you want to do the auto haemo.

You could surf on my name to find out more about my experience in September 25. I have now recovered and energy almost restored. But it has taken a while. Now I can treat the fatigue ailments before the ozone treatment last year. My heart still hearts at times I suspect the parasites remain.

I am trialing the beck blood cleanser/ silver pulser at the moment. Have yet to purchase the magnetic pulser and still not making silver colloids and no ozonated water yet but I will get there.

Take care.

austheretic

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (2)