CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone tried the Garlic Flush?

remi96 Views: 2,901
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,120,359

Re: Has anyone tried the Garlic Flush?

Interesting. I found alot of medicinal value in garlic. I have eaten it crushed in salads for over a year and I have done garlic enemas. Garlic is a fantastic candida killer and I think your idea might have some merit. I would wonder if one clove is really going to do that much though. I routinely eat upwards of 5-6 cloves in my salad everyday. Also I find you cannot really just down it , it really needs to be chewed further even though it is already crushed. I get my best results when I notice that the chewing is almost causing my mouth to burn with the strong allicin. Not sure about taking probiotics directly after garlic as garlic may increase the production of stomach acid. Possibly make it a few hours to allow time for garlic to be well gone before taking probiotics. Also, I never had any luck whatsoever taking probiotics in the pill or capsule from and I am beginning to wonder about them. Eating super strength yogurt , fermented foods , and Florastor are the only things that I find actually established any kind of colony for me. That includes both times I struggled with this. Pills did nothing. Except for Florastor which is a yeast not a bacteria and is transient and serves only to squeeze out the candida from its home and provide you with hlep digestion wise and B vitamins. Florastor is not a permanant solution.

So, if I were you and you want to try this experiment I would maybe spend a week or two eating only garlic as many cloves as you can, chew up well or put in a blender. Its going to be a dose. eat lots of salads to bulk up fiber to swep out whatever is dying off. After a week or two start adding the probiotics. In massive doses as far away from garlic as possible and preferably with food. My personal opinion at this point is that probiotics are much more likely to reach their destination and be in good shape to attach if they are in a food source like fermented foods or yogurt.

Let us know how you make out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)