CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bio Intolerance Elimination. Allergy removal. Anyone know about it? + EAV/Voll questions.

fledgling Views: 7,424
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,119,290

Re: Bio Intolerance Elimination. Allergy removal. Anyone know about it? + EAV/Voll questions.

I did bio-resonance for something more than four years, Palaecro. (Where the subject holds brass balls wired to the machine.)

Initially, the next morning, I felt a warmth spreading up and down from my solar plexus. I wouldn't have continued so long without some sign of improvement...partly because the treatments were so expensive, although the practitioner used muscle-testing to determine when I should return, six weeks or more later.

The specific, stop-smoking treatment I recieved worked like gang-busters...however, something inside gave me 'permission' to have a few cigarettes, and after a few weeks I was on my way back into it. Probably I could simply recall that feeling of freedom, and clear it once more.

I suspect that there are practitioner 'limitations' to any procedure, as well as the 'machine' one told to me...which is that the machine vibrations can't reach deeply into the body, such as the bowels.

I think my practitioner had strong mindsets, which slightly fooled his muscle-testings. I don't know this for certain but I seemed to come upon a wall/barrier.

My next step was parasite cleansing with herbals, and possibly the need to flush my gallbladder, etc.

There is one point about 'cleansing' in any fashion...sudden detoxification may put stresses on the system. Eventually, with patience, the body 'adjusts' to small changes, I believe, and I think it is best to go far slower than we had hoped.

No healthcare procedure or herbals are 'pills', in the sense that we have come to expect instant relief of all symptoms.

'Instant' relief may be possible if we are somehow able to engage the body's own healing, I don't know...but it would be dangerous to assume that a mechanical device, or even herbals, could instantly 'cure' ill health, I believe.

This is where we amateurs need to learn more about our capabilities, I think. Most of us are just learning to notice our 'allergies' to, say, plants of the nightshade family, for example...tomatoes, white potatoes, sweet peppers, eggplant, and tobacco....if we have it. Simply going without our specific allergens for a while increases the body's tolerance, I think.

Maybe it is better for us to learn our own best way of muscle-testing. It isn't difficult. A very thoughtful and kind kinesiologist helped me to understand that, for me, my full body pushing forward is a 'Yes', and backward is a 'No'...except that, in a group circle, everyone else was pushed forward toward a good thing, and I nearly fell over backwards! I was 'reversed', which is easily and quickly 'fixed'.

Apparently one needs to check if their perceptions are 'on', each time, anyway.

Level I, Touch for Health is a good class to take. There is a textbook, and introduction to many uses of body energy.

Then, too, most of us are not yet aware that we can ADD energy and balance to our own systems. It is very good to remove toxins, but adding good vibes is also needed.

I once asked my bio-resonance man if it wouldn't be wise to simply apply the vibration of complete well-being to a body. He said "No", because that has already been tried, and didn't work somehow.

Perhaps it is a matter of growth, or something, because it seems possible to gently increase ones own energy levels, and levels of well-being, by practice, over time...maybe a long time.

I'm just learning. Hope there is something of value to you in this post and in this forum.

My best,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.244 sec, (2)