CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ive done the full course of MMS

minime Views: 2,870
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,111,908

Re: Ive done the full course of MMS

Hello Letithappen-
Thanks so much for keeping us updated on your journey. I am so happy to hear your good news. Can you tell me what your diet is from day to day? For example, can you tell exactly what you eat. Just wanna know this because it's difficult to hear people say "well I've changed my diet to a healthy diet"...Well, that could be anything healthy. :-) I guess the questions I really want answered is (1)Do you eat any bread or have you eaten any bread on your 3 month journey? (2)Have you eaten any sugary foods? (3)If you've eaten bread, was it wheat or white? I'm asking this question because I've been hearing lately that many people that have fungus should not eat wheat bread so just want to know if you've been that route. (3)Also, Have you eaten out at restaurants at all and eaten any bad foods of any sorts?

I'm just asking because I'm so happy for your results that I'm just wondering how strict was your diet to get to this point? If possible, can you give as much info as ya can?

Your success gives everyone hope Letithappen! Blessings...and Keep trucking on! :-)
Keep posting...we are wishing greatness for you on your next Doctor's results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)