CureZone   Log On   Join
Ive done the full course of MMS

letithappen Views: 3,625
Published: 16 years ago

Ive done the full course of MMS

I started taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 12 weeks ago.

It took five weeks to build up to 15drops three times a day. I stayed at this level for four weeks then took a break for a few days and am now on the maintenance of 6drops. In this time I have felt nauseous and have had bouts of diarrhea, on these occasions I have backed down the dose or rested for 24hrs. I have been through some big highs and deep emotional lows as the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement went deep into my body.

Ive been taking these high doses to clear hepC, hopefully when I get re-tested next month I can then confirm that the hepC is gone 100%.

In the last week I have been feeling amazing, like a shadow has been lifted, my energy is great, with clear thinking and a clean feeling. Before I started the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I was very tired and often could not work a full day. I had no social life, as there was no extra energy. I had bad concentration and fog brain.

I would like to say that I believe that MMS is a very powerful supplement and any one thinking of taking it should prepare them selves beforehand. I also cleaned up my diet, made sure I was drinking loads of water, taking minerals and vits + probiotic- kefir and ionic silver. I had to really think about how I timed each dose to make sure it did not clash with the other things I was taking. On the higher doses I took all the supplements and kefir in the morning + my daily organic carrot and Celery juice. Then took the MMS 3 hours away from food, mid afternoon, early evening and last thing at night.

As far as any negative impact on my health. There is none. Where my friends were very sceptical at first, they are now commenting on how healthy I look and asking where they can get further information.

Of course the proof is in the pudding and when I can show that MMS cleared my hepC virus, the implications’ of this are HUGE. Here in the UK there are estimated to be 250,000 cases of hepc. HepC is a killer and very difficult to cure, people will want to know about this simple protocol.

Please be careful, we don’t want MMS going the same way as so many natural medicines that end up in the shadow lands, only used by small groups of informed people.

I will be back.

Dom, UK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)