CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting with diet.. but have a problem with CFS reaction

desertgirl68 Views: 2,248
Published: 16 y

Starting with diet.. but have a problem with CFS reaction

Hi! I am new to this forum! I have had CFS/Fibro/bipolar2/hashimoto's thyroiditis and sinusitis for about 4 years now. I have tried different supplements and diet therapy only to fail miserably.

I am really sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am no longer working am resting at home most days. I am able to get lunches made and drive my kids to school daily, run errands and do housework if I feel well one day a week.

I just turned 40 and really feel like a failure. Sorry for the sob story but this is where I am at right now. I feel very inconsistent with any kind of positive improvement and blame myself for my illness. I'd like to think I can be cured in part with proper nutrition. I also believe God can heal me and also send me on the path to find some practical application to help the healing process. I believe self-affirmation and standing on the Word will help heal me also.

Well, I should add that I have improved with prescription medicine. I use Armour Thyroid, Ambien and two medications for the bipolar. The doctor started me on the ARmour, Elavil for sleep and wellbutrin for energy and that was great until I developed anxiety due to bipolar a few months ago and changed a few meds.

Ok, now I am thinking about changing my diet mostly because I have gained 30lbs due to illness and bad nutrition. And I am not able to work out like before my illness started.

I am planning on starting a low carb diet that consists of lean meats (no pork), fruits, veggies, dairy and whole grain carbs. I have lost weight this way before. I am also curious about a "master cleanse" and if this will detoxify my body or at least give me a jump start on detoxification. That and coffee enemas. I have done these before and don't remember a huge improvement in symptoms, but I think it helped some detoxification of my liver.

Any advice or ideas? Do sauna's work for detox? Any marked improvement using Coconut oil daily? Any improvement in symptoms with any of the above methods? Thanks in advance for any advice/ideas? ;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)