CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Boldyloxx, re: Thrush, candida, mercury

Boldyloxx Views: 2,620
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,107,469

Re: Boldyloxx, re: Thrush, candida, mercury

Hi Fledgling!

I had 8 metal fillings in my mouth for decades and every single year of my life, i'd get the scratchy throats, skin rashes, yeast infections (which my doctor kept prescribing Antibiotics to try to kill off), etc.

Even without having mercury, a person will cause inbalances of yeast in thier body by overdoing it with Sugar and flours, but with mercury it is even worse.

Yes, metal fillings have more than 50% mercury in them (as well as other metals) which Dr. Hal Huggins confirmed is mixed in all the layers of your fillings (not just the top layers) So when they chip or are worn down by chewing, etc., they keep on continuously vaporizing into your body--- starting in your sinuses and jaw area and throughout your throat and digestive systems.

The medical establishment will say that it's not enough to cause mercury poisoning. yeah. they are HALF right. It's not enough to put you in the coffin, but ANY amount of mercury will cause inbalances in all your body systems to make your life less fun and create hosts of symptoms that you will end up taking over the counter drugs to try to control.

I accepted my constant thrush and scratchy throat, my facial muscle tics, my brain fog, etc, as normal part of aging, but they were not normal and they went away after my fillings were gradually replaced and I began chelating after all fillings were gone.

A human body was created for UNREFINED sugars naturally found in fruits and veggies. When we eat these raw, our body can handle processing the natural sugars from them without getting a "sugar rush"

When you have mercury deposits in your body, even normal fruits aggravate Candidas and encourage overgrowth of yeast. So the Root problem is to gradually replace those fillings and detox in between each dental visit.

Don't take strong chelators like chlorella until all the fillings are out. If you can't afford to go to a holistic dentist, there are ordinary dentists who will follow the precautions for you and use high speed suction to keep you from swallowing any bits of metal filling while they drill them out.

I don't have the cash either, so some of the visits where I needed to have available $150 to get two fillings replaced, I put on my credit card and paid off when I could. Some people carry $200 all the time as petty cash, but I live paycheck to paycheck!

I got out two fillings at a time-- every other month or so.

Some fillings weren't that deep so I ended up paying a total of , like $85 for those visits.

I reccomend that when we get those $600 checks from our government to help spur the economy this Summer, that you use that money for getting your fillings removed as well as supplements and Dental Chelat mouthwash (that absorbs mercury ions) to use while you are getting the fillings replaced. You're entire health will thank you for it. Your body may go through some detox symptoms 6 months or so after all fillings are out, but that will not last-- especially as you continue to chelate and cleanse.

Getting the fillings replaced once a month is healthier on the body --- especially if you go to an ordinary dentist like I did. With holistic dentists, you can get them all replaced at one shot. My dentist used porcelain/composite mix fillings which gave me no bad reaction whatsoever and are still holding strong since I got them.
I had a little temporary tooth sensitivity which only lasted about 1 month at the most. I just chewed on the other side of my mouth for that time.

Good luck ... You're really learning things and I feel it will only be a matter of time for you to get rid of those broken down metal fillings!

Hugs
Boldy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)