CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ph drops v.s MMS

ldsfireguy Views: 3,361
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,107,345

Re: ph drops v.s MMS

They are exactly the same, keeping in mind the different concentrations. Ph drops are 5% and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is 28%, so Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is slightly more than 5x more potent. So, if you want to try it, where the Ph Prime calls for 15 drops you could substitute between 2 and 3 drops of unactivated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for the same thing.

Use 3 drops if you are using a standard glass dropper to measure, and 2 drops if you are using a regular MMS bottle with the dropper style top.

I used the ph drops from Innerlight for a long time, and now I use drops of MMS style concentration instead because it is so much cheaper. Although I also have a Jupiter Melody, and find the water from that to be very delicious, I still use the NaClO2 as an alkalizer because of the increased benefit of the cleansing from that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)