CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: see a picture of a real cavitation, the breeding ground where many cronick diseases comes from

that_air_guy Views: 5,447
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,088,040

Re: see a picture of a real cavitation, the breeding ground where many cronick diseases comes from

Wow, what a picture!

I took care of my four corners in 2006 after having a major event months prior. That black "goo" is what will drip, drip, drip into your immune system and kill you over time. I'm still piecing it all together, but removing some or most of this problem has allowed me to get back over the hump. If you have mercury fillings, get them out as well and get any "gum disease" under control too. It is my opinion that the combination of my cavitations, bacteria from pockets around my teeth from my pre-gum disease, and mercury fillings, wore me down until I had a major wake-up call when the stress got too high.

For those of you who are contemplating taking care of this, realize that the black goo is a ticking time-bomb.

Again, great picture! Thanks!

TAG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)