CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks, now i can see what was trying to kill me.....

boatman Views: 3,703
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,088,040

Thanks, now i can see what was trying to kill me.....

punching on her computer, while i held a probe in a wet paper towel, with the other probe on an acupuncture fingernail point, the homeopathic lady repeatedly put her finger on a spot on the side of my jaw and asked me what happened there? The answer was a failed root canal, and, it turns out, the tooth on the lung meridian line that connects to your lungs. the cause of my repeated bouts with bronchitis ( i had never had it until the tooth went bad) and of course the dentist pulled it without getting the membrane,which is what 99% of them do. A dentist Culp or Cupp cleaned it out with the homeopath's help. I had gone to the homeopath to humor my girlfriend,but that whole episode stood the world on it's end for me.It was no longer flat.Now i have completely stablized my dogs arrythymia( to the amazement of U of Fla. vet school) while cutting her drugs in half (working on that other half) and have cured my friends hep c with herbs and rife tech.( as in it is not detechtable by blood tests).Many solutions i have got from curezone.Another day,another lesson on Curezone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)