CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This destroys all parasites right?

marlene2038 Views: 4,619
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,090,446

Re: This destroys all parasites right?

Hi Scott, I spoke to Jim Humble at length tonight. He states that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will destroy all pathogens. He is doing further experiments with activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement IV dosing. He says the test for if you are free of pathogens is when you can do 15 drops 3 X a day for a week without any signs of D or N. He also stated that you don't have to take that dose to be clear of every pathogen but that is the test to prove to yourself that you are clear. I am still having die off symptoms when I increase a dose so I know I am not clear. He also says it is important to back off if you get D this is not a goal to have D. He said it is a sign of big die off so we should keep die off low enough to prevent constant D. He also said the pathogens are buried in the toxins through out our system so getting the Kidneys and Liver clear is part of the clearing process. He states that water is the big difference in how we handle the process. You have to drink lots of water to clear out the die off. I told him how many people are being helped and he graciously said he was glad to be able to help us. He said that it was a gift to him and he had to share it. Pretty nice guy I am grateful. MW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)