CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How other people can live like this!

nhsunnygurl Views: 6,808
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 898,795

Re: How other people can live like this!

Since I posted that message, I have been diagnosed by a dermotologist at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. He also has a degree in internal medicine, which is sort of unusual for a dermotologist and has been treating me with Trental, a medication used to treat poor circulation and lower blood pressure, as well as topical Retin-A and steroid injections (it's similar to cortisone) in the actual cysts (or whatever you want to call them). I only had the steriods three times since July because they have gotten so much better.

When I went for my initial appointment, he said that he'd never seen it as bad as I have it, and that it would be a long and difficult treatment process, but it seems to be going well and he is very pleased with how well I am doing.

This is, of course, not to say that I am cured. I still get the large, inflammed cysts on occassion, but I get them MUCH less frequently, and if I have them when I go to his office, he injects the steroids and they go away.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me. I can ask if he has any other recommendations for reading for other doctors, such as where he learned of the treatment method he is using.

I hope this is helpful for someone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)