CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Update

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

jfh Views: 4,067
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,086,347

Re: My Update

ldsfireguy, I've been following your posts well enough to know that you will cringe to hear my diet. I haven't published such a thing; because it is not a good example for anyone; even a healthy anyone.

Actually it is not as bad as that. My diet is widely varying. Not consistent. I've learned that eating the same thing a lot will cause food allergies . I know this for fact. My diet ranges from the occasional hamburger and pizza to the homemade vegetable stews and soups; even a lot of raw vegs. Occasional cheese; but no eggs or milk. I don't avoid eggs or milk, if they are cooked into things; but I make sure that it is not very often. Milk is bad for me. Egg whites are bad for me too. I do go to restaurants with friends mostly weekly. I can out-eat all of them. I'm 59, retired, 5'10", and 140 pounds; and still I can consume a lot of food in one sitting. Much of that has to do with very light breakfast and lunch. No sugar. No alcohol. Whole grains. Probably more grains (pastas, breads) than other foods. Have to feed those fungi something. Over the many years, I have tried various diets; high protein, no protein, no carb, low carb, vegan, forget it all. I think that the next one will be fruitarian.

3+ liters of water per day. 1 or 2 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement per liter of water. The water is tap that has been filtered through a carbon block and then a fluoride filter. 1 cup aloe vera juice per day. Sometimes a low sodium V8 juice.

Once I had friends over and opened one of my kitchen drawers. They laughed and said I was a hypochondriac. I have so many dietary supplements. I only take a few regularly though. I've only once taken a pharmaceutical (10 day antibiotic). I've had plenty of childhood vaccines. In the 50s, we were moving from Hawaii to the States. This was when Hawaii was just a territory. The must have thought we were coming from outer space. My b*tt became a pincushion. They would not let us come to the continent without that. I haven't had a cold for over 12 years. I've never had the flu. I've had no flu shot since 1963.

EFAs? Not currently. I do take fish body oil, cod liver oil, and coconut oil. Those are the only oils; except olive and coconut for cooking. I take selenium, multi-greens in tablet form, magnesium, occasional probiotics.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)