CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Update

boondoc Views: 4,196
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,086,098

Re: My Update

My View of the Heart question is: it would not Hurt your heart, but you have to go slowly. Jim Humble stated that in one of his interviews with Adam. Hopefully it will be on the video that I have already purchased. It is set for release on Jan 28th. In that interview, Jim said no one that was on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ever had a Heart problem except one guy that just started taking a whopping dose to start with and he thought it was from some plaque being removed to quickly. His advise on that interview was just take it slowly . Start at 2 drops/day and increase SLOWLY.

To answer the other question, "what was your primary reason for starting Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ". That is a long answer and I will state it all later. but the short answer is I watched a UTube video of bob Beck, and then bought a Hulda Clark Zapper to try some of this stuff. then wondered if Bof Becks was better. I boughtthe Beck zapper (SP Lite) and was reading in that forum and someone kept mentioning Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . After doing some research on MMS and watching the videos and interviews I realized that the MMS did the same stuff but it sounded like it did it quicker and required less time per day and was a lot cheaper. So for $20.00 I had to see if it was any good. I was having some breathing problems, prostrate problems were my main 2 concerns when I ordered it. Both the MMS and the Beck Zapper came on Christmas eve 2007. I decided the best thing to do was to try one thing first and the MMS was the simpleest to follow. now 3 weeks later I never would have believed these things were possible as stated above.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)