CureZone   Log On   Join
My take on how we respond differently with MMS

marlene2038 Views: 2,509
Published: 16 years ago

My take on how we respond differently with MMS

I have been on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for 3 months and 2 weeks and am so thankful for the noticed and unnoticed changes. I have had MS for about 50 years I am much better now. Just noticed another improvement I am not stiff and achey when I wake up in the morning. My waking balance is much improved. I have posted other major improvements but this slipped by. Back to the subject. I believe that when we have a long term illness our whole system gets impacted. All our glands, all the organs, all the sences. Some of us have a different way of eating and have made emotional and intelectual changes over the years so they may have stronger organs. Some of us have changed our life circumstances so don't have the same amount of stress either more or less than previous. Depending on prior damage we may not have the same response to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I have so many pathogens that my die off is quite heavy and I think it is difficult for my organs. As I continue to increase my dose my tolerance is increasing because the glands and organs are working better. I think the plaque is all through our glands and organs and I think they are all clearing as time goes on.I think some of us may have better ability to discharge the waste w/o diahrrea or nausea. Others may have slower kidney, lung, and colon function and retain more die off causing headaches, nausea, diahrrea, aches, and fatigue. Doing all we can to improve evacuation routes alkalizing, improving water intake, exercise, will help prevent severe herx response. I think we will all get to the same place but may not notice the same experiences on our journey. My Miracle-Mineral-Supplement journey has been exciting and eventful. I have noticed many improvements and yet today was the first notice of the stiffness which I now realize has been gone for over two months. I don't miss the stiffness. I appreciate when I see others that have similar and different experiences. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with me and read about my thoughts. MW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)