CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and parasites... leaky gut... ulcerative colitis...

Keep Flushin Views: 29,997
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,080,625

Re: MMS and parasites... leaky gut... ulcerative colitis...

MMS does appear to get things circulating. Very interesting.

After reading your initial post I put 15 drops in lime juice and let it activate. Then I added it to a full quart of water and then in waterbag.

I held it for a few minutes and noticed upper left area doing an unusual twinging. Otherwise, it was very mellow enema. Nothing compares to a 4 tbls ACV enema. Now that will get me cramping but squeaky clean.

Now here's the kicker:

I had eaten Perfect Foods Green w/probiotics powder shake earlier, did Miracle-Mineral-Supplement enema and took a 3 hour nap. I am embarrassed to say that when I awoke, I had some certain gas caused by the new inhabitants but the gas forthcoming had NO ODOR at all. I mean zilch, nada, nun!!

Exact opposite of what happened yesterday. After Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and Perfect Foods Green powder the resulting gas was to say the least, unacceptable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)