CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and parasites... leaky gut... ulcerative colitis...

turiya Views: 29,903
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,080,311

Re: MMS and parasites... leaky gut... ulcerative colitis...

Psyllium & Bentonite shakes:
I have tried the psyllium on several occasions and it clogged me up considerably each time. So, never got to the Bentonite part. I did try some other clay product at another time and it, too, had me feeling clogged up, not what i felt i needed to go through.

early this morning put in 20 drops (100 drops of lemon juice) and probably about 16 oz of h2o. held within maybe less than half that amount after releasing some in the toilet... went back to bed to watch the effects.

Things definitely warmed up in that area of the [UC] colon (never felt it was too much).

For about two hours i drifted in and out of sleep, a sure sign it was working, during the time i was noticing that the area where i usually get herpes outbreaks [left buttock and especially the sacrum] was warmed up and could feel the heartbeat pulsing there. It leads me to consider that there is a definte connection between this ulcerative colon area and herpes out break problems i've experienced over the past 25+ years.

Obviously, having herpes problem for that long, it will no doubt take a considerable time to correct the situation. Time will tell if a change in this condition is forthcoming.

Other effects felt: the bottom of both feet warmed up considerably, the stiff area back of the neck felt circulation and warming also. This also within the arthritic area of left hip.

It is understood that all testimonials are subjective, i always try to be as objective a i am able in these writings.
will continue to post updates.

ciao for now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)