CureZone   Log On   Join
*Edit* to my post see "PS". Re: Can anyone identify?

Views: 3,045
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,077,762

*Edit* to my post see "PS". Re: Can anyone identify?

Just thought I'd let you know what para stuff I've tried. When I first fell ill I took the Hulda Clark herbs. I ordered from her website. My symptoms persisted, no change whatsoever. Whilst on the herbs I did notice it only suppressed them.

I later decided to try another product, Humaworm where I started on a 30 day course, of normal strength. Again, very similar to the Hulda programme I did.

I waited 90 days before trying another course of Humaworm as I was advised to do this and Humaworm advised that I would require an extra strength dose. I commenced the extra strength dose and again had very similar experience to all products I have taken. I felt actually really quite good whilst taking them and it gave me a false impression of what was happening. I actually thought I was getting better and posted many times saying I was seeing an improvement but this was only because the products suppressed my symptoms.

I do not know if you are aware of my history. If you are interested you could search for my posts, there are many of my experiences and symptoms. I now know what is afflicting me. I have posted here at MD Forum, my results for all to see. Along with my results I posted notes which I received too which they too are here if you would like to view.

If you have a problem searching them, please let me know but I'm sure you won't have a problem finding them. Just type in the search box "micrographs" and you will find them. Also search for "notations" and you'll find the notes too.

I am sure once you view and digest the information you may begin to understand why normal dose of herbs and even the extra strength doses did not eradicate my problem.

It's why I decided to have the tests done (by RHRPlus) because I had tried other labs in the past and they came up with nothing. Not even, ova, parasites, or even worms were found. I knew this was wrong and stood my ground. I searched and searched, I found MD Forum (I was a frequent visitor at Parasite as I felt this would give me a lot of answers) but as I had tried many of what was being talked about I decided to change my tactics on how I took things further.

I am now kind of at peace with myself if that makes sense. Before I knew what was wrong I was climbing the walls, literally! Why wasn't anything working I'd ask myself? I knew I had parasites yet I still was very ill. I didn't even feel the herbs made a "dent" in the problem. I was getting worse. I am still very ill but my results have given me a way forward and am looking into how I tackle this huge problem of mine. Now I know it's not only parasites, co-factors have to be considered too. I always say in my posts KNOW what one is fighting because I'd hate anyone to go through what I've went through and continue to go through. I may have a more serious problem than others out there but how one goes about dealing with parasites and co-factors should be looked at closely and dealt with properly.

I hope this helps.

"PS" Before I embarked on parasite cleansing myself, I was seeing a private practitioner who prescribed me albendazole, I took several courses of it. No results. Symptoms persisted. I actually think it made my situation worse. Since receiving my results one of the nematodes Apxr found, he used albendazole and also mebendazole, and it didn't kill it! Goes to show!! Why I say, one needs to know what they are dealing with, it may make matters worse. It did in my case.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)