CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: zapper vs electronic muscle stimulators

Ohfor07 Views: 14,403
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 107,672

Re: zapper vs electronic muscle stimulators

I've been using Terminators for over 2 years. In my experience, the situation with the blemishes that occur when the zapper is left on one spot of the body too long (relative) decreased over time with regular use. Have read some theories on why this situation decreases over time, but will leave this for some other time. For some people, this may be a situation that turns them away from the Terminator, for me it's been a minor nuisance. Different spots on the body coupled with skin moisture seem to be more sensitive and more prone for this annoyance to occur. In the mean time, an easy solution is - if you have the Terminator on a spot of your body and the tingling becomes in any way uncomfortable, move it to another spot on the body, repeat as needed. Have never had this annoyance occur when using the Terminator for long periods on places with tough skin, like soles of feet, while sleeping. To me one of the nicest conveniences of the T design is that when sitting or lying down for periods, it can be put pretty much anywhere, hands-free. When upright, a simple velcro strap OR modified sock allows nearly the same.

As to the magnet, I'm aware of the North V South energy situation which also equates to positive and negative polarity not unlike electrical charges. The mere mention of magnnetic polarity as it relates to beneficial and harmful effects on humans often is the source for extended discussion that quickly evovles into something between heated debate and argument, so to make this short and sweet, Don Croft (and several others who make zappers like his with a neodymium magnet inside) orient the neodymium magnet so that when the zapper is placed with the pennies touching the part of the body to be zapped, the side of the magnet that is pointing towards the same body surface will attract the north-pointing needle of a compass. Don makes a lot of Terminators, even though I would not expect it, it's possible that by honest mistake he may assemble one with the magnet facing the undesired way. If you have a compass and want to confirm which way the magnet in your Terminator is oriented, this is easy enough to do.

You threw me off a bit with your comments that started off "....Positive magnetic polarity causing things to grow......" and ended with "therefore I don't understand why Clark uses positive offset.....". I agree with the use of Negative magnetic polarity being beneficial to humans as you described. Unless I misunderstand what you are saying, I think you are mixing a couple unrelated issues with your question. To the best of my knowlwedge, the positive offset voltage advised by Clark is a separate issue unrelated in this case to the issue of which magnetic polarity is beneficial. As for positive offset, this too can quickly evolve into debate and argument (just see many of the past threads here). I advise you dig into the archives in the Zapper Forum here and read some of the many past posts that touch on the issue of positive offset. I especially advise you read and understand some of Analog Kid's technical tutorials on this that renders the topic easy to understand. Remember, positive offset is a technical buzzword in this case that is a reference to the polarity (and scheme) of DC output voltage generated by the Clark design, (and is not a reference to polarity of a magnet).

Not sure exactly what you are describing with the "ring worm on positive penny" situation. Although it's not required, I occasionaly clean each penny using a non-abrasive, non-chemcial cleaner. Something as easy as a pencil eraser followed with a bit of warm soapy water should do the trick as well but be careful not to use so much water that some leaks to the inside of the case.

As to your questions/annoyances with typical design shortcomings, why not try a little do-it-yourself experimenting and build your own? Here is a link to help get you guide you in making a "frequency generator", a somwhat fancy generic name for Zapper / Pulser / Terminator / "electro-healing device" :) Note two schematics and another link to a PDF, with the one schematic being for simple - single frequency design, the other for an adjustable multi-freq design.

http://www.ryanmcginty.com/orgone/freqgentutorial.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)