CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Veganism, a tool for the PTB

Celcius Views: 5,366
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 107,376

Re: Veganism, a tool for the PTB

Thanks for your concern for my health issues! But I dont beleive that technology in the futuristic sense will be the save all that you have faith in! My motto is Into the future through the past! If we dont regain the land through low tech natural sustenence farming I hardly beleive the corporate technology will be the answer, the PTB including those like Monsanto and Dow love your phylosophy Im sure but these are the tech people who use that very claim right now, that technology will save us and they have the technology to do so!
GMO products are a scam and a frankenstonian technology that this very moment is pirating land and resources under the claims of feeding the worldthrough better technology!
You say we cant go back to the past !!! And the PTB love that concept also,I say we either go back to the past agrarian concepts of our ancestors or we perish as a free autonomous healthy society!

-DC+

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)