CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Take a stand against cruelty to animals by going vegetarian

supersport Views: 3,011
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 107,353

Re: Take a stand against cruelty to animals by going vegetarian

Well, there are worse foods for you than meat....but I would hardly consider meat a health food. Animals are laced with growth hormones and all kinds of other garbage...also meat has a way of getting lodged in the intestines and putrifying. By the way, if an animal is sick or diseased do you think they always get discarded before being processed?...Do you think these diseased animals won't make it to your table? You think the beef industry is any less corrupt than any other? Don't count on it. The lure of the almighty dollar is pretty strong nowdays.

Also, if you grill meat, this is not good for you either -- especially if you use charcoal....and who likes boiled/broiled/pan-cooked meat? Not me.

There's nothing better though, than a good steak -- I just rarely eat it anymore. If anything I'll eat a little chicken (very occasionally) and some fresh fish.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)