CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why not . . .

stridar Views: 3,222
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 107,341

Re: why not . . .

Excellent point Judy G ! I think the PETA Vegan agenda is out to destroy the open market! Those who push an agenda that eating meat is immoral falls into the hands of the powers that be! I dont give a damn how others choose to live thier lives and I dont want some moral evangelists pushing thier unnatural agenda on me!
PETA for instance tries to stop the shipment of chicks through the mail! This only hurts the small guy the chicken industry can continue in all thier abuses but those small raisers who do raise hens in a kind environment lost the access to an affordable supply of birds !
Microchipping all live stock at a hefty price penalizes the small farmer and hardly puts a dent in the huge agribusiness producers!
PETA and the vegan movement are supported and promoted by the Rockefellers and thier ilk and would have us all eating only that which they produce in thier factories!
Like I said I have nothing against eating a vegan diet but pushing this on others and supporting these extremist groups is playing into the demise of controlling our own food suply!

~Stridar~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)