CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To be vegetarian is an act of compassion, a true display of mercy, kindness, and humanity.

Ayehasherayeh Views: 3,045
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 107,318

Re: To be vegetarian is an act of compassion, a true display of mercy, kindness, and humanity.

Where I Am the ability becomes intent and coincides with reality. The intent to live according to ahimsa is lived from breath of intent to the manifestation. This is where I am. This is reality.... I am care full what I eat. I destroy less living plants by consuming their fruit or leaves or flowers allowing them to thrive and offer more of what they have offer. If I chose to be a burger eating buddha I kill an entire animal. Again this is where I am. Perhaps I shall soon be one who has no need to receive the offering of a plant until then Ahimsa...less harm better than more harm. More compassion than less.

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)