CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To be vegetarian is an act of compassion, a true display of mercy, kindness, and humanity.

Ayehasherayeh Views: 2,806
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 107,302

Re: To be vegetarian is an act of compassion, a true display of mercy, kindness, and humanity.

Where I Am
the principle of Ahimsa deals with all the above and non-violence. Giving as opposed to taking from the animals as well as loving the self and others with whom I exist.
One can use logic and posit all manner of arguement, yet all it takes is to feel the difference in energy of being a giver as opposed to a taker.

Where I am,
becoming enmeshed in animal consumption and consumerism does cause harm to my self and the animal. Thus I am mistreating animals, myself and others by example.

When I eat a plant there is an offering, there is the ability to not detroy the plant while I partake in it's offering etc...

Where I am, this shows compassion, mercy , kindness and humanity, I am receiving from the plant that which it offers by it's nature, color and aroma etc...

Therefore I harm the giver less, I harm the self less, and I harm others less by example.

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)