CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i have HIV, nasty swollen lymph node also always fatigue, swollen face, please help, any remedies or cures??? THANKS

sd1573 Views: 66,263
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,070,055

Re: i have HIV, nasty swollen lymph node also always fatigue, swollen face, please help, any remedies or cures??? THANKS

don't believe the test and don't take the meds....they will kill you.
i tested positive over a yr ago and i have tested negative 5 times since.
i was pressured to take meds and get into a research study for new meds.
certain populations are considered high risk so our tests are interpreted differently because the medical community just assumes we are all gonna get it at some point...black men are considered high risk....

you could be testing positive because you have problems with your lymph nodes...you may be very toxic...or you could have had a minor viral infection when tested.

ignore the test and start taking care of yourself.
start cleansing, start using coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and olive leaf extract to kill viruses and cleanse. St johns wort is also a good anti viral and a good natural anti depressant ...which may help you sleep and clam down.

stress, lack of sleep, and not eating well will make you sick quicker than anything else out there.

go to the coconut oil forum, and apple cider vinegar forum and do a search for hiv...start a good cleansing program, calm down and relax....this will make you healthier than ever.
there is also a lymph forum..check it out...
take control of your health and you will feel much better.

the meds the doctors give you are deadly....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.151 sec, (1)