CureZone   Log On   Join
Invincible :-)

Views: 2,854
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,070,111

Invincible :-)

Great explanation Invincible. I found this to be true from my experience in my relationships also, incl. my husband. I am more of a bit quiet person who likes to plan and be organized and my dates were always the more outgoing and spontanious. I always loved that in them.

BTW - I had a great time with hubby - it felt like we had never split :-) We spend Christmas eve together and he agreed to work today since his family wont be able to spend Christmas day together due to the circumstances (before I contacted him again or he probably wouldn't have done so). They will do so at a later date. He has a big family and its more like a reunion. Wouldn't it be nice if he would take me when they get together the next time... :-) I just FEEL it all over my body, that everything will be allright with us :-) I get this intense feeling of joy and I tingle when I think about him and us.

I hope your'e having a great holiday Maya!!

ooxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)