CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you Hanna

Molly Bloom Views: 2,001
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,069,029

Thank you Hanna

When I first got here, I was a bit open because everything in Andrea's book rang true to me. I think Ayurveda is amazing! I haven't had the time to really explore that, and I think there is much much more to learn.

But it was you Hanna. I didn't even think about my husband's Depression and Liver Flushing until I read your posts. And Telman was incredible. His postings were so well written that I realized that these sites were put together by very dedicated people, not a bunch of whackos like I feared...LOL!! I guess others might come here with the same expectation, and now I'm one of the bozo's on the bus - Ha ha......But what a great ride it's been.

Thanks again Hanna, for all your support. At times it feels like coming to Curezone is like visting a group of old friends, all with their arms around you helping you find your way.

Love, Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)