CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Full Circle

hanna Views: 1,981
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,069,016

Re: Full Circle

Molly you are so right as soon we feel better we become sloppy, though we still do a lot of good things we learned over the years but we are not as commited.
I keep catching myself. May be, almost luckily, my 1" gallstone I still have, so it lets me know once in a while time to do a flush. And I need it too because my Depression will effect me again if I don't take care of myself.

I am so happy to read about your husband, I remember telling you that the liverflushes (and of course change of lifestyle) got me off 15 years off 3 anti-depressants and 40 years off dexidrine (amphetamine).
You must have thought at the time that this was hard to believe.

The journey goes on, because from all the medication (I assume) I got headtremors, I heard a lot of people in nursing homes have this. The poisons in prozac (fluoride) is very damaging.

Have my best wishes for more success with your improved lifestyle. Good you had this wake-up call.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)