CureZone   Log On   Join
Battling Seasonal Parasites

Views: 1,518
Published: 17 y

Battling Seasonal Parasites

I haven't had a cold or flu for more than a few days in many years, not since I was managing a vitamin store, with unlimited access to all the products that can help your body get rid of seasonal bugs. That was when I learned how to eliminate seasonal illness very quickly. Now I can almost always get rid of a cold or the flu within a few hours, before they have a chance to get a grip on me. And even when I was at my sickest, when the hep C virus and the lung parasites were moving in for the kill, I was able to beat the flu in less than a week, while a friend of mine, who is supposedly in picture-perfect health, was down with it for two weeks.

As soon as you feel a cold or the flu coming on, bombard it. Mega dose with vitamin C, zinc, and take extra b-vitamins and a therapetic multi-vitamin. Watch your urine. If your urine is clear, time to take more vitamins. You need to make sure your body has a surplus of all the nutrients it needs to fight off seasonal illness.

If you are not under attack, a good time released multi-vitamin will cause your urine to remain yellow all day long. When you are fighting off the flu, or a cold, you have to take vitamins every few hours, in order to keep the urine yellow. The best vitamin on this planet for fighting off a cold or the flu is TNT by Great Earth Brand. I have searched and searched for a vitamin as good as TNT and there isn't one.

In addition to taking extra vitamins, drink lots of hot lemonade with ginger, cayenne and throw in an herbal tea bag for colds and flu. Herbal cough syrups with elderberry and the like are also good to take.

However, the most important thing you can do to fortify your immune system when cold and flu viruses attack, is to take homeopathics that match your symptoms. The kind that come in the blue tube are very inexpensive. As soon as your symptom changes, switch to another remedy. For example, if your throat hurts on the right, and you take belladonna, and the sore throat moves to the left, switch to lachesis. If it moves down into your chest and starts making you cough, switch to a cough formula. If your nose stops up, look for a nasal congestion remedy.

There are many different remedies for different kinds of cough. Pick the one that best matches your specific symptoms. Combo formulas are ok for coughs, but I like singles for sore throat. Don't know why, but singles seem to work better on the throat for me. I highly recommend B&T Cough and Bronchial Syrup. They have a night time, and a day time formula. Buy both. Two four oz bottles will last 2-3 seasons.

Homeopathics speed the progression of the disease to conclusion. If you are battling a cold, you may need 2-3 different formulas in one day as symptoms change quickly when you take them. If you are battling the flu, start taking oscillococcinum as soon as you feel the first hint of illness. Take more very few hours until the symptoms subside, usually in one or two days.

If you have strep throat you will need to take goldenseal along with ooogles of probiotics. I buy the critical care dosage anytime I'm taking goldenseal. If your sore throat is bacterial, and you take a dose of goldenseal, you will feel better in a few minutes. As soon as your throat starts hurting again, time for another dose, regardless of what it says on the bottle. Recommended doses are simply recommendations based on averages. Listen to your body and give it what it needs.

You do NOT have to suffer with seasonal diseases for more than a day or two. But you must bombard the viruses, and get plenty of rest while your body is fighting them off. Sleep as much as you want. Listen to your body. Get up and take more herbs/vitamins and homeopathics, as soon as you feel that you need them. Drink lots and lots of hot lemonade. Make a gallon of it and keep it simmering on the stove.

Arm yourself with a seasonal arsenal. Start using it at the first sign of illness. Give your body all the support you can afford to buy. People who say that you sholdn't take more than one thing, because then you won't know what is working, are always miserable for a long time. The majority of the products work, or the companies selling them wouldn't bother bottling them, because nobody would buy them. Products that don't sell are discontinued. Formulas that don't work, don't sell. That is the beauty of capitolism, much to the dismay of the FDA.

Seldom is a one-prong approach sufficient to overcome seasonal disease quickly and efficiently. Herbs, vitamins and homeopathics used together, will work synergistically, and fix you right up, in short order, if you use them all at the same time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)