CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help re:candida, bladder

lorisands Views: 3,741
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,065,233

Re: Please help re:candida, bladder

I have had numerous symptoms, that come and go, since childhood. My symptoms have always gotten worse after taking Antibiotics , so I suspect Candida as the major culprit. Bladder symptoms, as you described, was one of them. I also went for lots of various testing, and all were negative. I am taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement now, for 5 weeks. I have gone through a lot of die-offs. Some of my old symptoms came back for a day or so, and disappeared. Last week I noticed that I was peeing normally for the first time, in many, many years. It feels as though the bladder neck was constricted all this time, and has finally opened up. I suspect that Candida was growing in the tissue, and was causing the neck to partially close. I feel that you should give Miracle-Mineral-Supplement a try. I can't say how long it will take for you to get well, as everyone is different.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)