CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help

Views: 2,088
Published: 17 y

Please help

Hey i just ordered the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement a few hours ago ... I am still waiting to get it .

But i had some questions

after 1 year of my Heptitatis vaccination .. suddenly out of no where my bowel movements dropped from its usual frequency and volume and after this happened i had bladder pain and other symptoms i have noticed is that I have fluids in my abdominal ... and i have gone through almost test you can imagine ... everything normal from ct scan , xray , blood , urine , upper gi barium test ... they say theres no fluid ... but i heard the fluid and my doc heard it too , I also have the feeling like i need to urinate ... but theres nothing there , so my Doctor diagonosed me with IC (intercestial crysts ) or whatever you call it and he gave me some pills to take for it ... and nothing changed at all , and i also have bad breath and slight body odour , and this all happened when my bowel movements suddenly decreased ... then my bladder started to hurt and etc ,also my doc went inside my bladder with this device and said that i have a tight bladder neck , but i think this all has to do with my bowel , anyone know if Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will help me ? and if so how long will it take for me to be cured ? thanks and good day to all .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)