CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bleached panties

Views: 12,517
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 948,920

Re: bleached panties

HOLY COW!! I have been bleaching my clothing for YEARS (I'm 27 now and I think it started somewhere around 14ya). I can not believe that I actually stumbled across another person who does this! I've been to many, many doctors and acupuncturists, trying to figure out what causes this (eastern AND western) and have never received a proper diagnosis, treatment OR cure. The best I've gotten is that my body is trying to get rid of some toxin...I stumbled across this post when doing a google search for natural Bacterial Vaginosis treatments, to research what my new doctor has just recommended, and I think that this is all connected.

For years, any bath towels or sheets that I've used eventually end up with bleach stains all over them (and I don't use bleach when I do laundry-I just use hypo-allergenic detergent). I've been called a "human tye-dye machine". In the last year or so I've started bleaching the gussets of my panties too. Some days, they smell like pure ammonia (which is as alkaline (base) as it gets). My sweat has never had an odor, but the bleach stains on my clothing, and the fact that it has been happening long before it localized in my nether regions lead me to believe that whatever is causing this is not exclusively a vaginal condition. Do you notice that the bleaching happens to one color over another? For me, it's green, and my sweat turns it yellow...and to respond to the previous post, I know that I have quality clothing and sheets, so the cheap fabric/dye explanation doesn't pan out. I honesty think that it does very much have to do with diet and unsurprisingly, how much water one is taking in!! I am one of those people who needs to be reminded to drink water. Do you drink a lot of water? If you do, then my hypothesis would be weakened-I'm very curious to know.

I just met with a new doc, had a very thorough battery of blood tests run to see what was going on in my blood (nothing out of the ordinary except low zinc and copper levels and slightly elevated iron). He seemed pretty confident that the undie issue is Bacterial Vaginosis, and I am going to try the tea tree oil suppositories he recommended. The previous post about the ammonia waste product that bacteria leave is true, but that wouldn't necessarily resolve the non-crotch related bleaching, unless the bacterial infection was systemic, which is why I am thinking this is probably simply a diet/water issue. It makes sense to me that a compromised/imbalanced system would make for a happier environment for the bacteria to breed in.

I've definitely struggled with my diet, living under the ILLUSION of eating well, but to be completely honest, I've been lazy in thinking that if I shop at a health food store, I'm doing fine. Now that I am keeping a food diary, I realize that I eat mostly "health food junk food"! As for the water intake, the same, must constantly remind myself that CARRYING the water bottle around in my bag is not the same as DRINKING the water :) I also eat much healthier than my family (very traditional Italian), but it has been very difficult for me to break my starchy, cheesy comfort food addiction. My body is clearly telling me that it is out of whack and it's time for a change :)

I really would like to hear more about your health background, and if you've made any progress in resolving this bizzaro bleaching. Maybe we can both resolve this for good!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)