CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Everyone should have Healthy joints

boldyloxx Views: 2,392
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,059,458

Re: Everyone should have Healthy joints

Thanks Dennis!

I copy/pasted your post onto a text file and am backing it up on my hard-drive.

My mother has osteoarthritis in her knees., and this info will help her.

In the past, when I would get my period, I would have joint pain at my wrists. I felt the urge to drink some Glucosomine,chondroiton liquids that the company, Prince of Peace sells in little glass vials. They come with little mini straws.

People thought I was drinking shots of booze at my job..lol! But you know what? when you have a health issue, your taste buds actually CRAVE the taste of what will help you. After drinking one of those little vials, all the tastebuds in my tongue woke up. I felt like I was giving the body something it was missing, due to the heavy blood loss during my period.

Now I havn't had any more of that joint pain for months now, but I have the Prince of Peace stuff available for when I will need it, or if my mother wants to try it.

I'm glad that you mentioned the homeopathic item to use as well, as our healthfood store has alot of the homeopathic remedies on sale. I will have to check that out for my mom too.

thanks
Boldy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)