CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does the Mirena cause yeast infections

searching for the truth Views: 60,790
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,063,135

Re: Does the Mirena cause yeast infections

I'm still suffering with mild symptoms. I'm still moody and slightly depressed. I know my emotional issues are hormonal because there is nothing to be doom and gloom about. Still having some Acne issues. The Acne was unbearable with the Mirena...a new cystic pimple everyday. I'm 31 but have zits like I'm 15. I've only developed two pimples since removal vs pimples every other day.
I hoped that I would get instant relief after removal. It's going to take some time for our body to sort itself out.
I had a period with some clotting after removal that lasted about a week. I'm still spotting though.
As for the yeast, I got an infection shortly after removal. I'm still having some discharge with a metallic smell. Though it's not as bad as when I had the Mirena...my vagina stayed a mucosal pit.

Pink, have you noticed a metallic smelling discharge????? That has been the most bizarre. I have never had this problem ever.

I wouldn't even know I was curding sometimes until I had sex. I know this is TMI, but my boyfriend would ask what is the cottage cheese discharge. Talk about embarrassing and trying to explain that it's not harmful to him OR a STD. None of the doctors (naturopath and MD) understand or have been able to provide long term relief. No one has tried to figure out why this is happening. I've been given herbs and diflucan and have used plenty Monistat. I'm still battling to reclaim a healthy vagina.
Try Rephresh. It seems to help. It restores a balanced ph to the vagina making it harder for yeast and other infections to thrive.
I'm trying a new Probiotic by a company called Source of Life and the name of the product is Primal Defense and will use the Rephresh every three days. I'll keep you posted. Let me know how you're doing. I thought I was the only one suffering with this type of issue. We're going to get well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)