CureZone   Log On   Join
A comprehensive approach to a baffling condition

Tony Isaacs Views: 2,555
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,062,628

A comprehensive approach to a baffling condition

From what you described, I do not think your problems began in your head - although from what you have been through I do not see how they could help but be there now.

You may get a lot of advice here, because this forum is fortunate to have some very caring followers - and you have probably had no end of advice already from all those whose help you have sought before coming here.  On the one hand, that is good, because there are many who care and are eager to help, but it could also be bad in that the advice can be overwhelming, contradictory and even dangerous when you try to do too much and combine elements that work against one another or elements that do the same thing and have an additive effect beyond what is safe.

So OK, first I have to tell you that I am not a qualified medical professional and thus may not diagnose or treat, especially long distance, and so any information I offer is just that - information.  (Ugh, I hate the taste of FDA butt in the morning.)

Having gotten past that, here is what I think:

Obviously something is wrong, it is just that mainstream medicine and what alternatives you have sought so far have not been able to identify it. Your chronic fatigue in itself tells us that there is a problem, and so does the periodic elevated white blood cell count - your body is sending signals and trying to fight something.

It could be one or more of many things, ranging from pathogens, contamination, deficiencies in vital vitamins, minerals or other nutrients, some kind of physical impairment such as an impaired liver, lack of proper sleep, diet, and/or stress.  One thing is certain, your own natural first line of defense, the immune system, has been breached and is unable to beat what is plaguing you.  If it were me, and I had a baffling and disturbing condition similar to what you have described, rather than try to pick and choose what merely sounded the best from a multitude of suggestions, I would embark on a protocol that addressed all possible causes in a comprehensive yet compatible way

Here is what I believe I would do: , and I suggest that such an approach might be a good one in general when someone is faced with similar baffling conditions:

First of all, I would want to make sure that I eliminate toxins from my body and my environment to the greatest extent possible.  That means cleanses which you can either make yourself or purchase from reputable supplement suppliers (my favorite cleanses come from Jon Barron, and Utopia Silver also has some good ones)  - and it includes cleanses for the liver, kidney, gall bladder, and colon as well as ones to specifically remove heavy metals.  It also means examining your home, office and other environments to eliminate any sources of man made chemicals in your household cleaning and other products, pesticides, herbicides, detergents, room fresheners, personal hygiene products such as anti-bacterial soaps and cleanser, deodorants, toothpastes, mouth washes, etc.  If I had mercury amalgam fillings, I would immediately get rid of them!

Some of good natural cleaning products can be found at Toni Naturals, and my good friend Karyn, the white witch and medieval high priestess (just kidding, well kinda kidding) has a world of wonderful natural cleaning, hygiene and other products at her Herbal Musings site.

Next, I would do a good water fast.  We have an expert on the subject of water fasts and natural hygiene here and I hope that after my post he adds his two cents (or would that be two pence?) on those two subjects.

After that, I would look at a very healthy diet that was mostly organic and mostly raw and which limited meat intake to small amounts of organic deep water oily fish and perhaps some organic lean beef or buffalo and chicken.  Plenty of fresh vegetables of all colors (especially dark green leafy ones) and juiced vegetables, as well as a somewhat lesser amount of a variety of fresh fruits, nuts, roots and tubers, plenty of clean water, some sprouted grains and fermented soy products (such as miso, tempeh and natto).  Avoid all sugar and artificial sweeteners as best you can (use honey or Stevia or Lo han) as well as refined table salt (use sea salt) and all bleached white flour.  I would eliminate all dairy products too, perhaps adding some back in later when health is regained to see if they have a negative effect. Coconut oil is a wonderfully healthy thing to have in just about any healthy diet and health plan. 

Plenty of sunshine (or else vitamin D3 supplementation) on a regular basis is essential.  As is plenty of sleep.  So is iodine, calcium, magnesium, zinc and a good source of trace minerals. Note:  take magnesium and zinc at separate times of the day instead of together.

Next, I would make sure that I also took the following:

Colloidal Silver - the greatest pathogen destroyer on the planet, even works on herpes, West Nile, Lyme's, MSRA, Crohns's, you name it!

Colloidal Gold - works with colloidal silver and also enhances mood and mental sharpness

Inositol/IP6 - provides exceptional support for the most critical cells in your immune system. It dramatically increases natural killer-cell activity.

Probiotics - help replace good intestinal bacteria, essential to use when using colloidal silver

Digestive Enzymes - poorly digested food is the cause of a myriad of bad health conditions, good health begins in the gut

Blood Tonic - which you can make also make yourself.  Used through the ages by master herbalists to beat illness and provide optimal health.  Like oleander extract and cleanses, you can make effective blood tonics yourself if you choose:

Blood Tonic

Herbal Tonic Recipe

OxyGen - provides vital oxygen at the cellular level, has been extremely effective when used in combination with plant minerals and colloidal silver to remedy baffling conditions that both mainstream medicine and alternative practitioners could not, including Crohn's disease, Lyme disease, etc.

Oleander Extract - The link here goes to a supplement that also contains 20% Sutherlandia Frutescens, known as the South Africa cancer bush and famous for restoring health and vitality.  Oleander is simply the most powerful immune stimulant known to man.  You can also make your own pure oleander extract at home about as easily as a big pot of beans (but you MUST follow directions, as raw oleander is a very toxic plant prior to proper preparation):

The Recipe for Oleander Soup Part 1

The Recipe for Oleander Soup Part 2 - Tips and Advice

Milk Thistle - Helps protect and regenerate the liver, as vouched for by the German E Commission.

Last, but certainly not least, I would make sure to remove as many sources of stress from my life as possible - easy said when you are surely stressing about your problems, huh? A wonderful technique to use to reduce stress is EFT, or Emotional Freedom Technique.  Here is a prior post I made with information about EFT:

A Quick Lesson In Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)

For additional information, I suggest reading my series on "How to Live a Long and Healthy Life":

A Plan for Living a Long and Healthy Life - Pt 1

A Plan for Living a Long and Healthy Life - Pt 2

A Plan for Living a Long and Healthy Life - Pt 3

A Plan for Living a Long and Healthy Life - Pt 4

I would also suggest that you take a look at the oil pulling and iodine support forums here at CureZone.  They both have much to offer I believe and there are many there much more knowledgeable than myself in those areas.

And thus concludes my advice for now.  I expect that Chris and Luella May will likely add their input on water fasting, hygiene and stress to what I have assembled.

I would like to note that most of the links, though not all, go to products that I personally take and also products that are my affiliates that I have personally selected.  There are of course, many other sources, but those are ones I know and trust.  If you should happen to order anything from the Utopia Silver company, a CureZone sponsor, and follow my link there, be sure to use the discount code LR001 to get an automatic 15% discount on any items not on sale.

I realize that all of the recommendations I have made could add up to a goodly sum; however I would bet it is a tiny fraction of what you have spent already.  And, if it works it will be priceless.

Please keep us posted on how well you do - I hope you find this information helpful.

Live long, live healthy, live happy!

Tony M. Isaacs
Natural Health Advocate, Researcher and Author
Cancer's Natural Enemy e-book
Collected Remedies e-book
The Best Years in Life Website for Natural Health and Longevity
Ask Tony Isaacs CureZone Forum
Oleandersoup Soup Yahoo Health Group

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
- Henri-Frederic Amiel 1828-1881

"Nature alone can cure disease. Doctors cannot heal. They can only direct the sufferer back to the pathways of health. Nature alone can create, and healing is re-creation."
- Dr. Willaim S. Sadler

"Unless the doctor of today becomes the dietitian of tomorrow, the dietitian of today will become the doctor of tomorrow."
- Dr. Alexis Carrol (Famous Biological Scientist and head of the Rockefeller Institute)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (9)