CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fatal error

rabbitears Views: 3,607
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,061,701

Re: fatal error

"here is what i dont get, and this goes for anyone given a terminal diagnosis, if youre not dead yet, why act like its a done deal?"

If you never been in his shoes, I don't think that any of us have a place to really judge how he feels. This would also include if I were to have ALS myself -- why? -- I'm simply not looking at the situation from a young man with his perspective. I'm a woman with a completely different life experience.

I also believe there is a level of extreme frustration because he was not acknowledged by Humaworm when he made inquiries (at least this is how I've read things). There is nothing worse that not being validated on some level.

How do you know what kind of support this young man is receiving? Other than his family, it maybe minimal; thus, feelings of possible hopeless makes sense to me! This would be especially true if EVERYONE you've countered, tells you not to look for help or a cure. Since we're not dealing with this on a personal level or understand his situation fully, how could you possibly know?

"personally, i dont see how a parasite cleanse could cause als. i do see how a genetic predisposition along with certain environmental factors could work together to produce this kind of damage. if it has anything to do with an infection(and it probably does to some degree), it would be something smaller than a tapeworm."

I don't know if you've been reading any of the postings here of value. What Dbal has brought here is VERY important to understand. Although he claims that he doesn't have parasites, he really doesn't know for sure -- parasitical organisms are many -- 1000's. Even if he had them in his eyes there is one procedure that can detect it without further damage; it's a sophisticated system in detection because worms are generally hard to find in eyes.

To get back to my point... you don't understand how a cleanse could cause ALS? When organisms are in the body, and treatments (herbal or conventional) begin to drive organisms deeper into tissue and cell walls. Every organism on Earth does have an intelligence and their job is to stay alive. I DON'T know what he's dealing with -- there could be bacterial "parasites" present that could've moved deeper into his body when he took the herbal product. Simple! This process is a set-up for serious health problems. Understanding co-factors is extremely important and it is a learning process because there is a lot to know about. When Dbal tells people to get TESTED, he is absolutely right because you don't know what you're dealing with, when doing things blindly. I too drove things into my body (other than worms) and have a greater appreciation for what he's expressing here.

"anyway, i can think of lots of ways to fight, but not for someone who is getting ready to leave."

You may have a point.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)