CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are we supposed to detox first???

ldsfireguy Views: 1,898
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,060,180

Re: Are we supposed to detox first???

There is no need to cleanse before doing Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , especially if you go very slowly; the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is probably one of the best cleanses there is, IMO. However, doing a bowel cleanse, say with psyllium and clay drinks, and Cascara Sagrada capsules, or a liver flush, will only help if someone wants to do those.

I think a parasite cleanse though is pretty redundant. Again, anti- parasite herbs may attack certain parasites (or stages) in different/more efficient ways, and so have benefit when combined with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , overall MMS is a VERY potent anti-parasite.

If you are interested in doing an additional herbal parasite cleanse, I would recommend Humaworm ... check out the forum here on Curezone...for like $35 you get the kit, and all you have to do is take the capsule. You could easily do this right along side of the MMS. And, you can do a Bowel Cleanse while on the MMS, too.

Going slowly will work beautifully in the long run. When I first started using NaClO2 (the active ingredient in MMS) four years ago, I took 2 drops in a liter of water at a time, four times per day. And in worked beyond my wildest expectations.

So, going slowly will totally work! And it reduces the stress on the body. The hardest part is that as you start feeling good/better on the MMS, there is a strong desire to want to speed things up and get even more results. This is a situation where the race is definitely won by the tortoise rather than the hare.

Start on just 1 activated drop at a time, and increase it slowly. Stop increaseing while you are still at a comfortable level (say 4 - 5 drops x 3 times per day, or whatever works well for you), and try staying there for a week or two. This allows the body to work at cleansing itself at that comfortable level.

And, you must drink a lot to help with flushing the toxins. Your body will actually become MORE acidic at first, as all the crap is freed up and dumped into your blood., then your body will start to alkalize as it cleanses. You may even get the flu or a cold ... but it will pass quickly. If these symptoms are too unpleasant, then just drop back to a more comfortable level ... but KEEP taking it, at least 2 x per day.

Try to drink a liter for every 40lbs of body weight.

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)