CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Baloney

sandover Views: 2,214
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,059,853

Re: Baloney

I think it is useful to have this kind of post for the simple reason that we can comment on it and offer experience and opinion, and I hope it stays. It's a good example of the brainwashing and fallacious argument that vax proponents promote.

For instance, "10 to 12 colds" per year is ACCEPTABLE for children? That's outrageous, and in my mind, parents are deluded if they think that 10-12 colds per year are OK. What "10 to 12 colds" a year mean is that their children have weakened immune response due to vaccines and poor diet, and are therefore always in a state of low-level infectious illness, or the average "10-12 colds per year." That's crazy thinking, and that much illness is not harmless -- we all know that it's difficult to be alert and aware with a cold -- try growing, learning, playing, and all the things that kids are supposed to do (on top of all that homework they get now!).

Our twins have been ill three times since they were born 2 1/2 years ago, and I attribute that in large part to not having been vaccinated (i.e., not having their immune systems undergo a relentless onslaught). When they have gotten bugs they get over them very quickly. We haven't had to use Antibiotics , and they don't have constant yellow-green nasal drainage like so many children I see.

The Denver doctor is seriously deluded if he thinks that vaccinations don't undermine a child's overall health. A vaccine is SUPPOSED to stimulate an immune response, by definition. And those millions of bugs, germs, microbes he alleges our children are exposed to in our households (in a pathetic attempt to suggest that by contrast, vax are harmless)? Well, a healthy child has several layers of protection, including skin and lungs. Vaccines bypass both of those barriers entirely.

I think I will look that guy up and write to him, I am so steamed by this! ;)

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)