CureZone   Log On   Join
Baloney

Views: 1,941
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,059,576

Baloney

"•Don't fear vaccinations. "Parents have become vaccine-wary and vaccine-weary," Rotbart says. By 18 months old, babies get 25 doses of vaccine to prevent 14 diseases. Some parents may wonder whether so many vaccines can overload a child's immune system, but Rotbart says vaccines represent a "drop in the ocean of what our kids are exposed to." Babies encounter thousands of viruses, bacteria, molds and chemicals every day. Though these bugs can cause 10 to 12 colds and several bouts of intestinal illness every year, most cause no disease at all. "We are constantly bombarded by challenges to our immune systems, and we have survived on our immune system's ability to react."""

Hogwash! My child was vaccinated and came out of the doctor's office screaming and banging her head on the concrete. Injecting deadly toxins straight into the bloodstream prevents the body from filtering toxins out. You will never convince me that vaccinations are not deadly and if these viruses, bacteria, and molds are not deadly then why take vaccinations in the first place? That is some backwards logic there. Vaccines are deadly. In studies of infants that are not vaccinated there is no such thing as SIDS death. In nations that do not vaccinate young infants, there is no Autism but I guess anyone preaching the drug industry line can get a spot in a magazine whose main advertiser is the drug industry. Sheesh...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)